I think there is something very oddly attractive about a person who can be openly silly, even outrageously so.. Some examples of this are Amanda Bynes, Shane Dawson, Christine Gambito (aka HappySlip), and Brittani Louise Taylor... All of these people have had shows or vlogs or skit based things.. All of them are attractive for some reason. I don't know how to explain it, it isn't like a sexual attraction.. I think it is more of a envy type thing.. For most of my life, I was very very self conscience. I was always afraid of being embarrassed over stuff. I was also very afraid I would offend someone else.. I still struggle with these issues from time to time but not as much. These people, though, can just do whatever AND post it on-line. To me, it almost looks like a freedom that I have never possessed. On the other hand, I know that there are a lot of freaky people out there and being a "celebrity", of sorts, could be quite scary at times..
At this point in my life, any kind of skit or vlog type thing I did, would probably not be all that entertaining.. I am just too old! So blogging it is... I hope that it is entertaining, meaningful (or whatever) to someone out there..
For you viewing pleasure, here is a sample of work from Brittani Louise Taylor... She has other stuff too, be sure to check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment