BIENVENUTI.. (That's Italian for Welcome)

I have been married, 13 years as of 2010. I have 3 unbelievably wonderful, amazing children. I decided to start a blog because, quite often, I seem to have a hard time shutting off my brain.

I drive my husband nuts at night because I talk and talk and talk... I figured maybe if I typed it out, instead, that my poor husband might not get such an ear full at bed.. He can read it on here if he is so inclined..

My thoughts seem to be pretty random. To most people it seems like I jump around with no rhyme or reason. There usually is a track my mind has taken from getting to point A to point Z or where ever it may stop in between!..


Anyways, I hope someone finds my Random Ramblings interesting, aside from myself. Thanks for coming by!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Toy Society

I am sooooo excited to do this.. I am actually giddy.. I found this blog the other day called The Toy Society. It is people all over the world, making toys of every kind, then putting them in a baggy with a note (the tags, letters and stuff they send to you when you sign up) and then "drop" it off, somewhere random for someone to find... It is anonymous toy bombing... How cool is that?? Soooo, guess what I plan on doing very very soon?? I keep on thinking of places to drop, toys to make, etc... OH, and a cool part is, that whoever finds the toy can email the blog site or whatever to alert them it has been found.. The site is here:


If you can make a toy, DO THIS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment