By my declaration, Junior Mints are the best candy you can find in your average everyday market or movie theater. They are versatile in how one can eat them. Straight up with nothing done to them is fine, but my favorite way is frozen. If you have never tried frozen Junior Mints, I hereby give my official order for you to do so. Frozen Junior Mints are particularly good at movie theaters because they don't melt together as fast... And, unlike Bon Bon's, if and when they do melt, they won't pour all over your lap like the melted ice cream. Also, Junior mints don't make your breath stink like some other candy does because of the yummy minty center... They are also low in fat per serving. The serving size is decent and by the time you eat that many, it is possible to stop, unlike other candies. So there!
BIENVENUTI.. (That's Italian for Welcome)
I have been married, 13 years as of 2010. I have 3 unbelievably wonderful, amazing children. I decided to start a blog because, quite often, I seem to have a hard time shutting off my brain.
I drive my husband nuts at night because I talk and talk and talk... I figured maybe if I typed it out, instead, that my poor husband might not get such an ear full at bed.. He can read it on here if he is so inclined..
My thoughts seem to be pretty random. To most people it seems like I jump around with no rhyme or reason. There usually is a track my mind has taken from getting to point A to point Z or where ever it may stop in between!..
Anyways, I hope someone finds my Random Ramblings interesting, aside from myself. Thanks for coming by!
I drive my husband nuts at night because I talk and talk and talk... I figured maybe if I typed it out, instead, that my poor husband might not get such an ear full at bed.. He can read it on here if he is so inclined..
My thoughts seem to be pretty random. To most people it seems like I jump around with no rhyme or reason. There usually is a track my mind has taken from getting to point A to point Z or where ever it may stop in between!..
Anyways, I hope someone finds my Random Ramblings interesting, aside from myself. Thanks for coming by!

No comments:
Post a Comment