BIENVENUTI.. (That's Italian for Welcome)

I have been married, 13 years as of 2010. I have 3 unbelievably wonderful, amazing children. I decided to start a blog because, quite often, I seem to have a hard time shutting off my brain.

I drive my husband nuts at night because I talk and talk and talk... I figured maybe if I typed it out, instead, that my poor husband might not get such an ear full at bed.. He can read it on here if he is so inclined..

My thoughts seem to be pretty random. To most people it seems like I jump around with no rhyme or reason. There usually is a track my mind has taken from getting to point A to point Z or where ever it may stop in between!..


Anyways, I hope someone finds my Random Ramblings interesting, aside from myself. Thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My daughter's art

My 12 year old daughter is a fantastic artist. She could draw a cat, on demand, at about 9 months old. She drew me a few pictures when she was 9 that I adore. She recently has gotten into anime though. She is really good at it. I hope she never loses her love and passion for drawing! Anyway, you can see for yourself how good she is at it. 

This first picture is one she drew for me when she was 9. She drew things she knew I liked.

 These 3 are just a few of the anime she has drawn. She created a whole family of them. They are part human and part animal.

She said that boys are harder to draw than the girls.

This is one of my favorites that she has done!

This was for Halloween. She drew it at school in her drawing class.

1 comment:

  1. i really love these pics.. shes awesome! i have a chalk drawing my son did in third grade of starry starry night.. i love that thing so much. when we moved it got all beat up :( maybe i will get a pic of it soon :)
    -kim

    ReplyDelete