BIENVENUTI.. (That's Italian for Welcome)

I have been married, 13 years as of 2010. I have 3 unbelievably wonderful, amazing children. I decided to start a blog because, quite often, I seem to have a hard time shutting off my brain.

I drive my husband nuts at night because I talk and talk and talk... I figured maybe if I typed it out, instead, that my poor husband might not get such an ear full at bed.. He can read it on here if he is so inclined..

My thoughts seem to be pretty random. To most people it seems like I jump around with no rhyme or reason. There usually is a track my mind has taken from getting to point A to point Z or where ever it may stop in between!..


Anyways, I hope someone finds my Random Ramblings interesting, aside from myself. Thanks for coming by!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Slip



There is a lady named Christine Gambito who does all these skits based on her family, on youtube.. Her username is happyslip. Her skits include 6 characters. They are all played by her. She portrays herself, her mom, dad, grandma, aunt and cousin. There are a few skits in which she plays someone random like in her home shopping skit, Plop and Shop.. Sometimes she has other people in her skits but all the main people in her family are played by her... She has also done a few random videos of her singing songs and other stuff... She has a really good voice, by the way... This is not her only channel, it is just the one she does the funny little skits and misc stuff on.. Her other channel is more of a diary and touches on her home life and is also very well worth the time to check out..  Anyways, I am posting a few of my favorites below.. You can find others from those I post, or I also have a "bar" at the bottom of my main blog page... 

This one is probably my absolute favorite... Warning: you WILL find yourself singing this song from now on with these lyrics!


This is another favorite one of mine


Another Christmas themed one, but I like it because it has grandma in it..


From her other channel at.. http://www.youtube.com/christinegambito
A video about her oldest son, Micah, and what he likes to sleep with.

And a "make you feel good" video of (mostly) her new baby boy Ian.. 

Be sure to read my Valentines day Blog, as I will be posting a couple more of her videos in it!


1 comment: