BIENVENUTI.. (That's Italian for Welcome)

I have been married, 13 years as of 2010. I have 3 unbelievably wonderful, amazing children. I decided to start a blog because, quite often, I seem to have a hard time shutting off my brain.

I drive my husband nuts at night because I talk and talk and talk... I figured maybe if I typed it out, instead, that my poor husband might not get such an ear full at bed.. He can read it on here if he is so inclined..

My thoughts seem to be pretty random. To most people it seems like I jump around with no rhyme or reason. There usually is a track my mind has taken from getting to point A to point Z or where ever it may stop in between!..


Anyways, I hope someone finds my Random Ramblings interesting, aside from myself. Thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Taking a break from Rockstar INXS

I did a search on youtube a while ago for 'Bodhi'. Most people can probably guess accurately why one would search for any name.. but anyway.. This musician guy came up and I totally fell in love with this song. I hope you enjoy it as well.



In looking for more of his music I came up with 'Hey El Nino' which I equate to the musical version of a Thai Iced Tea. If you have ever had a Thai Iced Tea, you probably will understand. The thai verson of iced tea consists of a dark, caffeine infused tea topped with half and half. Sometimes they used that sweetened canned milk stuff, I avoid those ones, ICK! The first taste of a Thai Iced Tea tastes a little like grass but each taste after tastes better. Once you reach the end of the Tea you are hooked, almost like a drug. Well, that is how this music video is like... It totally grows on you until you are hooked and find yourself singing it, or at least humming it, without realizing what song you are singing/humming. So, now onto the video... 

No comments:

Post a Comment